For us, it’s all about stewardship – learning how we can better let God’s blessings flow through us to bless and build God’s kingdom.
Each church has a unique approach, but Denis’s experience was that firms helping churches with capital campaigns were just using a secular fundraising model with a few bible verses and an allusion to stewardship thrown in to try to spiritualize the process. Therefore, he set out to build a campaign process that was truly built on prayer, community building, shared decision making, stewardship education, and an approach that was uniquely tailored to each church. Church Development was born.
- We believe our lives are blessed.
- We believe we are called to share those blessings.
- We believe in the importance of thriving faith communities.
- We believe in prayer and telling our stories.
- We believe the spiritual and material resources we need are in our community.
- We believe in saying “thank you”.