What is The Stewardship System?
- Teach your members about the importance of stewardship—without guilt or fundraising.
- Create a year-round stewardship ministry in your church.
- Plan and execute an effective Annual Stewardship Campaign.
- Increase giving and member involvement.
The Stewardship System is a comprehensive approach to teaching stewardship in your church so that your people grow to be generous stewards of time, talent, treasures, and relationships. The Stewardship System provides the tools--honed through years of experience and research—you need to reach the goals of having 80% of your members pledge an average gift of 5% of their income, while increasing volunteer involvement and a sense of belonging. Stewardship is about a lot more than money—it's letting God’s blessings flow through you. Your church’s ministry potential will be unleashed as your members embrace a life of stewardship, becoming generous givers of their time, talents, and treasures.
Subscribers receive the following tools in their inbox each month:
- Inserts for your weekly bulletin to help you teach stewardship through scripture.
- Agenda template for your Stewardship Committee monthly meeting.
- Training video link.
- Testimony guide for lay speakers.
- Notifications of weekly blog posts with research and tips to share with your stewardship committee.
- First access to publication of our annual stewardship campaign kit, including:
- a campaign manual
- logo file
- prayer guide
- prayer card
- pledge card
- solicitation letters
- thank you note script
- Checklists to help you make sure you conduct all the key activities a church needs to build a culture of generosity.
Knowing that Catholic churches traditionally have low giving as compared to other denominations, I knew our parish needed to try something new to teach whole-life stewardship. The Stewardship System will revolutionize your ministry of giving. And it is a tremendous value for the high-quality resources you receive. I highly recommend The Stewardship System.
Fr. Don Farnan St. Thomas More Catholic Church